In this honest and reassuring handbook, Kerstin shares her own personal experiences facing infertility and offers insights that will help couples to heal emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally, and socially. Using timeless concepts and introducing unique perspectives, Kerstin gently and empathetically walks the reader through this life-changing process as she shows couples how to make their lives productive while facing their situation. Written for couples who are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS or Mormon), but applicable to couples everywhere, Infertility: Help, Hope, and Healing Infertility: Help, Hope, and Healing gives couples a quick reference that can be used repeatedly as they experience the ups and downs of grieving. Even with physical infertility, life can still be fertile, fruitful, and filled with hope.
Along with empathy, inspiration, and strength, you will find…
- Practical strategies for coping with infertility.
- How to make sense of infertility by using principles of the gospel.
- Validation of sorrow and disappointment.
- Ways to find meaning in life beyond infertility.
- A consideration of the differences in male and female responses to infertility.
- How to offer support to couples dealing with infertility.